GNSS Data Logger
- High Sensitivity GAGAN enabled GPS Receiver
- Designed for Location Sharing Application
- Improved Accuracy with GAGAN Signals
- Rechargeable in-built Li-ion Battery
- Compact, Lightweight, Durable design
- USB and Bluetooth interface
- NMEA0183 Rev 4.10 messages
- Indigenous GNSS Receiver
- GAGAN Type 63 reception for GAMES applications
NAVSHARE is a portable, self-contained GAGAN enabled GPS data recorder. The unit comprises of a high sensitivity GPS + GAGAN receiver with on-board non-volatile memory, antenna and an in-built rechargeable battery. The receiver is based on Accord's indigenous GPS receiver technology.
The device has a compact, lightweight design and is built with tough ABS plastics.
The unit continuously records user's position, speed, heading and time in a high endurance non-volatile memory. The receiver's intelligent power saving mode extends the battery operation. The Live NMEA data can be streamed directly to Android mobile phone through Bluetooth. The phone needs to have suitable application to receive the serial data and display it. It has a special feature of reception of Type 63 messages from all available GAGAN satellites and send it to the processing applications.