- 16-channel GLONASS Baseband Correlator
- Optionally supports 16-channel GPS and QZSS Baseband correlation
- Delivers extremely fast fix times
- Interfaces with standard GLONASS RF front-end chips
- Supports external sample clock
- SPI interface for data exchange - can be interfaced to any processor
- 2.5V I/O (3.3V tolerant), 1.2V Core Supply voltage
- 5mm x 5mm TQFN package
- Fully ROHS compliant
- -40 to +85oC operating temperature
AST-201 is a miniature high performance GLONASS Baseband Correlator aimed at interfacing with any standard GLONASS RF front-end and a General Purpose Processing element to realize a GLONASS Receiver.
AST-201 is a 16-channel implementation capable of acquiring and tracking up to 16 GLONASS satellites simultaneously. It receives a 2-bit digitized IF from the RF front-end (eg. AST-GLSRF from Accord) and delivers the correlation results over the SPI interface.