GPS-SBAS Module with Integrated Antenna
- GPS-SBAS positioning module
- 30mm x 30mm module with integrated antenna
- Multi-path detection and compensation
- More than 16K Correlators for fast acquisition and robust tracking
- Fast Time-To-First-Fix
- Single 3.3V input supply
- Provides better than 2.5m of position accuracy
- Altitude limit removed(Altitude support greater than 50km)
- UART interface for host communication with baud rate support upto 1Mbps
- 6 pin interface connector through which it can be plugged into any application hardware
- NMEA0183 compatible message format and Custom binary message for host communication
- GPS Quality indicator message
- RoHS compliant
Navika-131 is a self-contained GPS-SBAS module that is ready-to-use in end applications. It is designed for products where an internal or concealed antenna is a key requirement. It can also be used in applications to minimize design efforts.
Navika-131 integrates a GPS patch antenna and the electronics onto a single PCB to realize a 30mm x 30mm high performance GPS-SBAS receiver module.