GPS-SBAS(GAGAN) positioning module
- Stand-alone 32 channels GPS-SBAS(GAGAN) positioning module
- 17mm x 22.4mm module form-factor
- GPS-SBAS positioning module
- More than 16K Correlators for fast acquisition and robust tracking
- Fast Time-To-First-Fix
- Precise 1PPS output with configurable pulse characteristics
- Single 3.3V input supply
- Edge half-PTH connection points for easy assembly
- NMEA0183 compatible message format and Custom binary message for host communication
Navika-200 is a L1, C/A code based GPS-SBAS receiver module. Its superior acquisition and tracking sensitivity ensures continuous location availability under poor visibility conditions and even indoors.
With a form-factor of 17mm x 22.4mm, Navika-200 lends itself for integration into applications with severe space constraints. Navika-200 can be interfaced to active GPS antenna.