High Performance IRNSS+GPS+GAGAN Module
- 64 Channels IRNSS-GPS-SBAS Receiver
- Fast fix times
- Accurate 1PPS output
- 40mm x 40mm module form-factor
- Type 18 message decoding from each IRNSS satellite
- Two active port for external IRNSS, GPS antenna interface
- Antenna supply of 3V DC
- Single 3.3V input supply voltage
- Simple 20 Pin Interface connector
- Supports NMEA-0183/Proprietary message protocol
- Industry standard peripherals
- Fully ROHS complaint
The Navika-550 is a GNSS module combining the advantages of multiple constellations. By making use of IRNSS and GPS signals, Navika-550 provides better availability and accuracy position and timing information as compared to standalone IRNSS or GPS module. Its superior acquisition and tracking sensitivity ensures continuous location availability under poor visibility conditions. Navika-550 is a 40mm x 40mm module catering to applications that demand high performance where GPS-only module cannot deliver.
Navika-550 can be interfaced to external IRNSS and GPS antennas over its dedicated antenna ports. The module supports a rich set of interfaces like SPI port, I2C port, and two UART ports that allow the module to be interfaced in a variety of ways to the outside world. The module also supports general purpose I/O's that can be used to drive LED's or digital input-output ports.
Navika-550 supports NMEA message protocol for IRNSS to communicate the location and timing information to outside world.