Team Lead- Systems
ASSPL - Team Lead- Systems
ME/Mtech/MS in Electronics and Communication or allied fields
Years of experience
You will be responsible for design, development, implementation and testing of products involving RF, baseband signal processing and host of communication interfaces.
- Should have experience in architecting a communication system involving RF and baseband signal processing from scratch from given requirements
- Should have executed at least two full cycle hardware and software development projects
- Should have working knowledge of H/W schematic and experience with H/W debugging
- Should have knowledge and experience with using version control systems
- Should have hands on experience working on ARM processors and Xilinx FPGAs.
- Should have hands on experience with UART, SPI, I2C communication protocols
- Should have hands on experience working and developing with embedded Linux/ RTOS, baremetal, development and debug of drivers and board bring-up.
- Should have experience with RF measurements using Network/Spectrum Analysers, Signal generators and Oscilloscopes.
- Proficient in coding in C. At least Intermediate level proficiency in Matlab/Python is a plus.